(1) Oral squamous cell carcinoma and cultural oral risk habits in Vietnam. SL Priebe, J Aleksejūnienė, C Zed, S Dharamsi, NT Hong, Nguyen PT. International Journal of Dental Hygiene 8: 159-168, 2010 (peer-reviewed).
(2) N-cadherin expression is correlated with metastasis of spindle cell carcinoma of head and neck region. Nguyen PT, Kudo Y, Takata T. Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine 40:77-82, 2011 (peer-reviewed).
(3) N-cadherin expression is involved in malignant behavior of head and neck cancer in relation to epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Nguyen PT, Kudo Y, Takata T. Histol Histopathol 26: 147-156, 2011 (peer-reviewed).
(4) The FGFR-1 inhibitor PD173074 induces mesenchymal-epithelial transition through transcription factor AP-1. Nguyen PT, Tsunematsu T, Yanagisawa S, Kudo Y, Miyauchi M, Kamata N and Takata T. British Journal of Cancer,109: 2248-58, 2013 (peer-reviewed)
(5) Roles of VEGF-Flt-1 signaling in malignant behaviors of oral squamous cell carcinoma. Subarnbhesaj A, Miyauchi M, Mikuriya A, Nguyen PT, Chanbora C, Ayunintyas NF, Fujita M, Niida S, Takata T. PLOS ONE,22: e0187092, 2017 (peer-reviewed)
(6) Bovine lactoferrin reverses programming of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Chea C, Miyauchi M, Inubushi T, Okamoto K, Haing S, Nguyen PT, Imanaka H, Takata T. Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 502:142-147, 2018 (peer-reviewed)
(7) Interaction between N-cadherin and decoy receptor-2 regulates apoptosis in head and neck cancer. Nguyen PT, Nguyen D, Chea C, Miyauchi M, Fujii M, Takata T. Oncotarget 9: 31516-31530, 2018 (peer-reviewed)
(8) Periostin Antisense Oligonucleotide Prevents Hepatic Steatosis and Fibrosis in Mice: A novel strategy for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Treatment. Kobayashi T, Kanno K, Sugiyama A, Nguyen PT, Kishikawa N, Otani Y, Tazuma S. Hepatology, 68, 2018 (peer-reviewed).
(13) Protective effect of phosphatidylcholine on lysophosphatidylcholine-induced cellular senescence in cholangiocyte. Ohigashi T, Kanno K, Sugiyama A, Nguyen PT, Kishikawa N, Otani Y, Kobayashi T, Matsuo H, Tazuma S. J Hepatobiliary Pacreat Sci, 26(12), 568-577, 2019
(14) Molecular mechanism in which periostin induces hepatic steatosis in vivo and in vitro. Kobayashi T, Kanno K, Sugiyama A, Nguyen PT, Kishikawa N, Tazuma S. Hepatology, 2019
(15) Deoxycholic acid-Induced senescent hepatic stellate cell promote malignant behaviors of hepatocellular carcinogenesis. Nguyen PT, Kanno K, Kobayashi T, Tazuma S. Gastroenterology, 156(6), 2019 (peer-reviewed)
(16) Periostin antisense oligonucleotide prevents hepatic steatosis and fibrosis in a mouse model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. Kobayashi T, Kanno K, Nguyen PT, Sugiyama A, Ito M, Tazuma S. J of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, May 2020
(17) Senescent hepatic stellate cells caused by deoxycholic acid modulates malignant behavior of hepatocellular carcinoma. Nguyen PT, Kanno K, Ito M, Tazuma S. J of Cancer Res and Clin Oncology, Sep 2020